The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa’s comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake’s laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- The collection consists of seven unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- The Left Facing Sectional is comprised of two Right Arm components.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other.
- Back and side cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Shipping: LTL
- Dimensions: 109.5w 72d 16h
Contact us for availability: email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-stock items ship in 1 - 2 weeks, Out of stock items typically ship in 4 - 6 weeks
Note: Gus 8% shipping added at time of purchase.
Call 864-755-5697 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.