Unassuming yet brilliant in its simplicity, the Ridley Dining Chair is the perfect example of the impact purposeful details can have on design. A slight curve to the chair’s back provides gentle support during leisurely evening meals, while an architectural cross-base gives the illusion of a floating seat. Eased edges soften the chair’s angular appeal and wire brushing brings the intricate graining of the wood alive beneath the stain. Expect guests to admire this sculptural dining chair from every angle.
- Solid ash chair with an oil-based spray lacquered finish.
- Natural grain of wood on seat and back are highlighted by a wire brush texture treatment.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort.
- Tubular solid wood frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.