The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in black, walnut, or ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability. Ergonomic footrest.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Contact us for availability, In stock items ship within 1 to 2 weeks Out of stock items typically ship in 4 to 8 weeks
Call 864-755-5697 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or email us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship within 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.