The design goal for Kelso was to create a visually striking accent chair that didn’t sacrifice comfort for style. This was achieved by clever use of materials and construction, resulting in an extraordinary chair that looks as good as it feels when lounging in it. Details like a tubular steel frame and integrated wood dowel armrests give Kelso a confident, industrial‐modern aesthetic which is juxtaposed against delicate, knife‐edge seat and back cushions that offer a surprisingly comfy place to relax. Fabric with a nubuck‐like feel was chosen to further enhance the chair’s allure and give it a warm, tactile quality.
- Knife‐edge, pillowtop seat and back cushions are crafted with Dacron‐wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Velcro attachments underneath cushions for a secure connection to upholstered frame.
- Kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551) wood frame with an elastic webbing suspension system.
- Bench‐made, powder‐coated solid steel, sled base frame with solid FSC®‐Certified ash or walnut arm detailing.
- Non‐marking leveler feet integrated into base to protect hardwood floors and can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or emial us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship withing 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.