Eglinton Dining Chair
Give the accolade of “Best Seat in the House” new meaning with the clean lines and bespoke attitude of the Eglinton Dining Chair. Traditional caning techniques highlight the back, while a solid wood frame adds a modern and sturdy appeal to the rest of the form. Durable, faux-leather upholstery on the seats adds just the right masculine edge, resulting in a standout design that expertly toes the line between understated and impactful.
- Dining chair is stackable. Recommended maximum of 4 high.
- High resiliency medium density polyurethane foam seat is upholstered in vinyl which is durable and easy to clean.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort and features traditional caning detailing.
- Chairs are finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
Call 864-755-5697 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or emial us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship withing 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.