The Circuit Modular Series is a contemporary seating collection that brings minimalist style to spaces large or small. Circuit’s three sleek components—an armless chair, corner and ottoman—feature rounded profiles, with pleasing curves that invite relaxed entertaining and interaction. Rounded, solid natural ash legs complete the look by giving each piece an airy, floating quality perfect for small spaces. Combine the components to create a custom seating configuration that suits your home or work environment—Circuit’s compact footprint is particularly well suited to lobbies, breakout rooms, hallways, and urban condominiums. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated, concealed connectors on underside to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Tight seat and back
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551). Cylindrical, solid FSC®-Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage. All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Shipping: LTL
- Dimensions: 33w 68d 28.5h
Contact us for availability: email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-stock items ship in 1 - 2 weeks, Out of stock items typically ship in 4 - 6 weeksNote: Gus 8% shipping added at time of purchase.
DZN Shipping Policy
We can ship anywhere in the USA or pick up locally at our store.
All items that are in-stock will be shipped via ground carrier service (USPS, UPS or FEDEX). Items will ship from DZN within 2 - 4 business days and should arrive within 2 - 6 business days from the ship date. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We are unable to ship to P.O. and A.P.O boxes.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. Freight companies will contact you via phone to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5.
When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, all online purchases can be returned within 14 business days. Oversized and furniture returns must be scheduled and approved and will incur a return fee of 10 – 15% which will be deducted from your credit once the items have been returned and inspected.”