Renfrew Loft Bi-Sectional
The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- Dimensions W86.5 D69 H32.5 Seat H16.5 (in)
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand‐alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi‐sectional, a right or left‐facing sectional, a right or left‐facing XL sectional and a U‐shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or emial us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship withing 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.