Mix Modular 3-Pc Sectional
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 7 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Block Table & Prism Table) which can be combined to create an unlimited number of seating configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Mix Modular uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 158 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Mix Modular Sectional we build.
- 3 -pc sectional can be right or left arm by moving the ottoman and reconnecting
- 7 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Block Table & Prism Table.
- Bolster cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 79 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or emial us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship withing 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.