Mix Arm Right
The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or chaise to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 5 basic components (left arm unit, right arm unit, armless unit, corner unit, and ottoman) which can be added and combined to create an unlimited number of upholstery configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to changing needs. Move an ottoman from the left to the right side of a sectional to change the layout of your space. Build a condo-sized sectional knowing that you can add more components down the road if needs change. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Includes matching bolster cushions for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551). Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage. All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Shipping: LTL
- Dimensions: 44w 38d 28.5h
Contact us for availability: email at email@example.com.
In-stock items ship in 1 - 2 weeks, Out of stock items typically ship in 4 - 6 weeksNote: Gus 8% shipping added at time of purchase.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or emial us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship withing 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.