The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid‐back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder‐coated steel frame. Solid wood, paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®‐ Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut or painted ash finish.
- Durable, oil‐based polyurethane finish on armrests.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion panels are crafted with high resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Call 864-755-5697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.
Call or email us for product availability.
In Stock items at our manufactures warehouse typicaly ship within 1 to 4 weeks. We will contact you with current estimated ship date one we receive your order.