The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored, elegant minimalism with details that balance fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Sofa offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters on the sofa offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Add the Foundry Ottoman to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional.
- The tightback sofa has two removable seat cushions, and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Shipping: LTL
- Dimensions: 86w 35d 30h
Contact us for availability: email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-stock items ship in 1 - 2 weeks, Out of stock items typically ship in 4 - 6 weeks
Note: Gus 8% shipping added at time of purchase.
us 8% shipping added at time of purchase.
Call 864-755-5697 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Small in stock parcel items will be shipped via ground service in 2 - 4 business days. Shipping cost are added to your cart.
Furniture and oversized items ship free to our receiving warehouse, but must be delivered via white-glove local delivery service. We will contact you with a quote for your local delivery after your purchase is placed. Instock items are typically shipping within 1 - 3 weeks.
Although many of our products are in stock at our manufactures warehouses, we are still experiencing longer than expected lead times on out of stock items, contact us for product availability.
Please review our terms & conditions policies.